Sunday, May 31, 2009

hey,
as most of you know i'm now in iowa, but before i get into what i'm doing now - here's a picture storyline of what's been going on to get me here.






my favorite picture of my dad.













one of my teachers in class.







the last week of school












cleaning our room at the end of the semester.










then i went home to california for a week.









then it was back to michigan for a couple of days on my way here to iowa.







so, that how i ended up here in iowa. i'll be here all summer selling dish network and directv door to door.


so that's my life, what's yours been like? leave a comment and let me know what's been going on for you.

3 comments:

  1. Hurray for picture stories!! This was fun to read. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the picture of your mom. bahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeb,

    Hey bro, cool pictures! So I heard your summer plans! How has it been going so far? Looks like you & Jenna had a great time together in Chicago. When was the last time you saw her?

    ReplyDelete